DentaQuest Special Topics Series Course Information
This learning series is designed for any oral or other health professional interested in the prevention-focused model of dentistry. It is designed to accommodate learners with different backgrounds and varying levels of expertise in prevention and disease management.
Learning Objectives can be found at the beginning of each online module.
The following people have contributed to the creation of DentaQuest’s Special Topics Series (financial disclosures included below):
DentaQuest Institute Employees
- Sean Boynes, DMD
- Natalia Chambers, DDS, PhD
- Robert Compton, DDS
- Brian Nový, DDS FADI
- Michael Monopoli, DMD, MPH, MS
- Kelli Ohrenberger, MA, PMP
- Susan Presnol
Additional Authors and Reviewers (Non-DentaQuest Institute Employees)
- Matthew Enns, DDS
- Michelle Hurlbutt
- William Riley, PhD
Reimbursed Consultants and Vendors
- Cameron Fuller, DDS, MS
- Judith Haber, PhD, APRN-BC, FAAN
- Mark Deutchman, MD, FAAFP
- Jeff Hummell, MD, MPH
- Kathryn Phillips
- William Bailey, DDS, MPH
- Illumina Interactive
- Windows : Internet Explorer 9 and later, Firefox 9.x and later, Safari 3 and later, Google Chrome 18 and later, or Opera 9.5 and later
- Mac: Safari 3 and later, Firefox 9.x and later, or Google Chrome 18 and later
- Flash Player 10.0 or higher
- Internet Connection: Minimum 5.0 Mbps (higher speeds are recommended)
- Computer: 512 Megahertz (MHz) processor or higher
- Memory: 512 MB minimum
- Display: 1,024 x 768 minimum recommended screen resolution
- Multimedia: Sound card and headphones or speakers
Date of original release: September 1, 2014
Interprofessional Practice date of original release: November 2016
Date of expiration: September 1, 2017
Interprofessional Practice date of expiration: November 2019
Approximately 60 minutes per module
How to Obtain CEU Credits:
- Complete selected modules by taking the Final Assessment.
- Go to your My Learning page on the Online Learning Center where the certificates you are eligible for will be listed, along with the dates on which they were issued to you based on the modules you completed.
- Click the printer button to print your custom certificate.
If you have any questions related to certificates, please contact Susan Presnol at email@example.com.
For all other questions about this program and its content, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Interactive design and programming on the Disease Management Online Learning Series was provided by Illumina Interactive, Inc.